Lots of you, probably, can’t understand the signs that our body sends if it is overwhelmed with heavy metals. What is worse is that once they are installed in your body, these heavy metals bring other toxins, especially when your body is inundate with chemicals from processed food.
How can we find out if we have mercury in our body?
Our team wants to demonstrate how you can verify if you have a high quantity of mercury in your blood.
Here is how you can do this:
- Take a warm shower (not a hot one)
- After you have done it, try not to dry with the towel.
- Get out of shower and watch yourself in the mirror
- If you notice red spots on your chest (like you can see in the above image) than this is the sign that tells you have mercury in your blood!
How could this quantity of mercury be present in my body?
Here is your answer:
- Only by eating food that contains mercury (oceanic fish).
- The population from polluted zones are more exposed, so the level of mercury can increase only by respiration.
- By cementing your teeth with dental amalgam.
The main idea is that not all of us accumulate the mercury in our body because this consists in the capacity, of our body, to naturally pass, heavy metals. Some people pass the mercury in an easy way but for others is more difficult.
The problem appears at those whose body cannot pass the mercury in a natural manner.
If you do the shower test and detect the red spots on your chest, than you should know that you have a significant mercury quantity in your blood, so you are exposed to several chronic illnesses like: cardiovascular disease, neurological disease, autoimmune disease, kidney disease, cancer, etc.
How can I pass the mercury from my body?
- Firstly, you should stop eating food that contains mercury, for example fish (it is better to reduce the consumption of ocean fish and of all kinds of fish. If you want to raise the level of omega 3 in your body, you can find another natural alternative).
- You should not eat inflammatory and allergenic food like sugar, processed food and fast food.
- Try a carb-free diet.
- You should drink a lot of water because the level of mercury can be easily passed by the urinary system, faeces and breast milk. You must immediately stop breastfeed if you have a high mercury level in your body.
- Replace your dental amalgam fillings with porcelain or heavy metal-free ones.
If you want to immediately reduce the level of mercury in your body, follow the instructions of the following receipt. This receipt helps you eliminate the mercury and the heavy metals in your body, in only 14 days, even if your body is “lazy” and cannot do it by itself.
The main ingredient of this receipt is the coriander, the plant that contains the most powerful detox effects on your body, especially if we talk about heavy metals and other toxins.
The coriander is rich in vitamins like potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium and iron. It also contains A and K vitamin. Scientists showed that this plant contains antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory proprieties. So, the coriander can reduce any infection of your body in a really short period.
8 teaspoons of coriander tea (fruit)
1 Lemon juice
4 teaspoons of honey
2 L of water
Boil the water. When the water starts to boil, put the tea in the water and turn off the fire. Cover the pot and wait until the tea is cool.
After that, put the lemon juice and the honey.
The all quantity must be drunk cold during one day.
Take this remedy 14 days in order to pass the entire quantity of mercury in your body!