Schulman| When we create good karma in our lives today, we
create more happiness and fulfillment for our futures tomorrow.
is a universal law that affects everyone, all of the time. It is the
consequence of our actions. Karma brings back to us what we are putting
out into the universe, be it love, hate, humor, sadness, stress, excitement or
anything else we chose to project.
the ripples in a pond that radiate out from a pebble dropping into the water,
karma pulses out after each of our actions and choices, and it affects
the future unfolding in front of us. The good news is, it’s
ridiculously easy to build good karma for yourself.
Offering kindness to others is
a wonderful way to bring happiness to others, and it is also a way to create
good karma in our own lives. When we put kindness and love out into the
world, the after-effects of these choices bring more kindness and love into
tomorrow’s reality. For this
reason, offering a friendly gesture to another person is an action that is
always worth the effort!
are a few friendly gestures that create good karma. How many of
these actions are a part of your daily routine?
1. Smile at people throughout the day.
2. Be patient with others.
3. Give a hug to someone you care about.
4. Pat someone on the back.
5. Offer a handshake.
6. Open a door for someone else.
7. Let a car in ahead of you while in traffic.
8. Use the words “please” and “thank you”
9. Share your knowledge and skills with others.
10. Be interested in what others have to say
(ask questions, listen, etc).
11. Own up to any mistakes you make, and offer
12. Give compliments freely.
13. Stop to ask someone “are you ok?” when
they look distressed.
14. Stick up for someone who’s being made fun
of or treated poorly.
15. Forgive people for their mistakes.
of these friendly gestures do you use the most in your day-to-day life?
Are there any other friendly gestures you would recommend for building good
karma? Comment below and let me know!