Almost 70 years ago, an FBI special agent wrote a report about the presence of beings from another dimension here on Earth.
The agent—a lieutenant colonel—labeled the report as “a memorandum of importance” and addressed it to “certain scientists of distinction to important aeronautical and military authorities, to a number of public officials and to a few publications.”
This particular report was kept secret until 2011, when the FBI declassified a series of documents and posted them on their FOIA library, The Vault. Although nearly seven decades have passed since it was written, the issues it dealt with are of even greater relevance today.
The anonymous FBI agent expressed his concern with regard to the flying saucer phenomenon; he acknowledged the fact that the UFOs were examples of technology far superior to that of our own and believed that any attempt to attack one would result in deadly retaliation.
In his opinion such an event would undoubtedly have lead to public panic and “international suspicion.”
Here’s a transcript of some of the most important details in the report:
- Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control.
- Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane.
- The visitors are human-like but much larger in size.
- They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world.
- They do NOT come from a “planet” as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us.
- The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter.
- The disks posses a type of radiant energy or ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without a trace.
- The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas*. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms.
- They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar, if a signal system can be devised for that.
It’s quite interesting to notice that the FBI would quote such esoteric matters in their official papers. Perhaps these metaphysical concepts are closer to reality than previously thought.
The information contained in this report seems to validate the Interdimensional Hypothesis, a theory that proposes an alternative explanation for the UFO phenomenon.
It was based on the ideas of ufologists such as Jacques Valée, who suggested that UFOs are indeed extraterrestrial in nature, but do not come from this reality.
nstead of mastering interstellar travel and visiting us from distant parts of our universe, the UFOs could be caused by the materialization of visitors from alternate realities or dimensions that coexist independently to our own.
This hypothesis is supported by the strange behavior UFOs exhibit, such as the ability to rapidly materialize/dematerialize.
In the words of UFO researcher John Weldon, “the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors.”
You can find the report on the official FBI Vault HERE.